Noche Comic Series

Chat about specific comics here.
User

TheInfamousJoeLinder

Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Re: Noche Comic Series

Postby TheInfamousJoeLinder » Fri May 01, 2015 3:42 pm

To answer your questions-

For my own comics, I feel like I still need to improve my comics a bit, although I don't think I'll ever be 100% happy with a page lol.
I used to have numerous sites but now I'm cutting it down to 2 major ones. At the moment I have three which are Deviantart, Smackjeeves and Nakamics. I hope to cut off Smackjeeves and just leave a link redirecting here once I get my update schedule under contro again.

I have trouble with coding occassionaly lol.

As for your comic, I really enjoyed it so far. I finished chapter one already and I really think the silent approach is pretty unique. I really liked the sense of wonder at the beginning of the chapter, really captures that sense of a childs curiosty I think.

That's awesome to hear xD I feel the same way about making a page, about the never 100% happy thing I mean. Btw I hope you have good luck with spearheading it with 2 major sites :)

Sorry that coding is troubling occassionaly~ We'll get it one day.

I'm happy you took the time to check out my comic :D It makes me glad to know people liked the silent intro into the series. It also makes me glad to see people felt some forms of wonder with that kid >w<
no avatar
User

psyco-joe

Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: Noche Comic Series

Postby psyco-joe » Sun May 03, 2015 6:17 pm

hey, i like how you added the banner to the template, but i noticed it was not responsive and so it breaks out of the page when viewing on a smaller screen. if you add the class img-responsive to that image tag it will make it responsive and shrink to the page width. ;)
Previous