Light within Shadow

Chat about specific comics here.
User

girldirtbiker

Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:49 pm

Light within Shadow

Postby girldirtbiker » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:12 am

Hi everyone, I'd like some feedback on my comic if that's ok. http://lws.nakamics.com/

I've been working on this particular one for 9 years of more. The first version of this comic was all hand drawn and ended at around 1,400 pages or so. I started from scratch again after highschool and it's currently at 426 pages on deviantart. Here on Nakamics its only like 16 pages or so because I decided to remake the first five chapters (possibly seven) to better tie in later events in the comic and fix various grammar, spelling and well....just overall bad writing on my part lol.
User

AsheSkyler

Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:24 am

Appalachian Foothills

Re: Light within Shadow

Postby AsheSkyler » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:03 pm

Blood everywhere and the first thing the teacher notices is that he skipped detention? Such dedication to her job... XD

I like the coloring and the characters make me giggle. Stephanie is my kinda woman with that frying pan! I look forward to reading the rest. I may even wander over to dA and read some of the other pages.
Cogito eggo sum. I think, therefore, I am a waffle!
Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware of humanitarians.
Give 100% in all you do! Unless you're giving blood.

Just Another Day, webnovel
no avatar
User

unikhell

Rank

Site Admin

Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Re: Light within Shadow

Postby unikhell » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:36 pm

I like it so far, humor, violence, intrigue. I like where its going... not that I have any idea as to where its going of course :?